Friday 27 May 2011

kids read quran - quran with tajweed - quran for kids

 

Keith L. Moore "For the past three
years, I have worked with the Embryology Committee
of King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, Saudi
Arabia, helping them to interpret the many
statements in the Quran and Sunnah referring to
human reproduction and prenatal development. At
first I was astonished by the accuracy of the
statements that were recorded in the 7th century AD,
before the science of embryology was established.
Although I was aware of the glorious history of
Muslim scientists in the 10th century AD, and some
of their contributions to Medicine, I knew nothing
about the religious facts and beliefs contained in
the Quran and Sunnah."
  At a conference in
Cairo he presented a research paper and stated:



"It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify
statements in the Quran about human development. It
is clear to me that these statements must have come
to Muhammad from God, or Allah, because most of this
knowledge was not discovered until many centuries
later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have
been a messenger of God, or Allah."
  E. Marshall
Johnson
"...in summary, the
Quran describes not only the development of external
form, but emphasizes also the internal stages, the
stages inside the embryo, of its creation and
development, emphasizing major events recognized by
contemporary science."



"As a scientist, I can only deal with things which I
can specifically see. I can understand embryology
and developmental biology. I can understand the
words that are translated to me from the Quran. As I
gave the example before, if I were to transpose
myself into that era, knowing what I do today and
describing things, I could not describe the things
that were described...



I see no evidence to refute the concept that this
individual Muhammad had to be developing this
information from some place... so I see nothing here
in conflict with the concept that divine
intervention was involved in what he was able to
write..."
 
T.V.N. Persaud
"It seems to me that
Muhammad was a very ordinary man, he couldn't read,
didn't know how to write, in fact he was an
illiterate...



We're talking about 1400 years ago, you have some
illiterate person making profound statements that
are amazingly accurate, of a scientific nature...



I personally can't see how this could be mere
chance, there are too many accuracies and like Dr.
Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind reconciling
that this is a divine inspiration or revelation
which lead him to these statements."
 
Joe Leigh Simpson
"... these Hadiths
(sayings of Muhammad) could not have been obtained
on the basis of the scientific knowledge that was
available at the time of the 'writer'... It follows
that not only is there no conflict between genetics
and religion (Islam) but in fact religion (Islam)
may guide science by adding revelation to some of
the traditional scientific approaches... There exist
statements in the Quran shown centuries later to be
valid which support knowledge in the Quran having
been derived from God."
 
Gerald C. Goeringer
"...In a relatively
few ayahs (Quranic verses) is contained a rather
comprehensive description of human development from
the time of commingling of the gametes through
organogenesis. No such distinct and complete record
of human development such as classification,
terminology, and description existed previously. In
most, if not all instances, this description
antedates by many centuries the recording of the
various stages of human embryonic and fetal
development recorded in the traditional scientific
literature."
 
Yushidi Kusan
"I say, I am very much
impressed by finding true astronomical facts in
Quran, and for us modern astronomers have been
studying very small piece of the universe. We have
concentrated our efforts for understanding of very
small part. Because by using telescopes, we can see
only very few parts of the sky without thinking
about the whole universe. So by reading Quran and by
answering to the questions, I think I can find my
future way for investigation of the universe."
 
Professor Armstrong
"That is a difficult
question which I have been thinking about since our
discussion here. I am impressed at how remarkably
some of the ancient writings seem to correspond to
modern and recent Astronomy. I am not a sufficient
scholar of human history to project myself
completely and reliably into the circumstances that
1400 years ago would have prevailed.



Certainly, I would like to leave it at that, that
what we have seen is remarkable, it may or may not
admit of scientific explanation, there may well have
to be something beyond what we understand as
ordinary human experience to account for the
writings that we have seen."
 
Durja Rao
"It is difficult to
imagine that this type of knowledge was existing at
that time, around 1400 years back. May be some of
the things they have simple idea about, but to
describe those things in great detail is very
difficult. So this is definitely not simple human
knowledge. A normal human being cannot explain this
phenomenon in that much detail. So, I thought the
information must have come from a supernatural
source."
   

1 comment:

  1. Female Quran teacher, hafiza Tutor with good recitation and communication skills are very hard to find. Alhumdulullah we have. learn quran online with tajweed UK always focuses on quality education of the Holy Quran Online with Tajweed.

    ReplyDelete